Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome!

Hello everyone! I am so excited about this blog!

I am new at this whole blogging thing.. so we will see how it goes.

Basically, I am a stay at home mother of two. My husband and I are coming up on our one
year anniversary. And my youngest will be two months old tomorrow. So we have been very busy this last year, and now I have picked up an interest in photography.

My girls are pretty much my inspiration. Babies are so precious and just make for a beautiful picture no matter what they are doing! So they are pretty much all that I take pictures of.. other than my random pictures of things around the house or my in-laws house.

So my goal with this blog is to show everyone what I can do.. and maybe make this into an awesome weekend hobby that I can make some extra money at to help my hardworking husband with some of our bills! :)

Thanks guys,
Lauren

1 comment: